JAVAX JUNIOR DEVELOPER – EPAM SYSTEMS MEXICO Hiring Challenge
Con el apoyo de
En colaboración con
Through a series of in-depth learning modules and mentors, learners will explore the essential technologies and frameworks required for end-to-end application development.
The complete learning path of the X-Stack program consists of three major areas:
1. Major Skill (JAVA) part, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering Excellence
2. Cloud for developers
3. Front-End Essentials for developers
This program is open for everyone in the country, We welcome applicants from all industries and educational backgrounds who comply with requirements above.
• Registration start date: Nov 06, 2023
• Registration end date: Nov 30, 2023
• Masterclass: Nov 21, 2023 at 18:00
• Exam start date: December 2, 2023 at 0 hours.
• Exam end date: December 3, 2023 at 3 pm.
• Preselected candidates: Dec 4, 2023
• EPAM filtering with preselected candidates: Dec 11 to 13, 2023
• Candidates winners list: Dec 14, 2023
The X-Stack Program is designed for java juniors’ developers who have a strong foundational understanding of programming concepts and skills and some experience in topics as listed below:
• Java programming language
• Java Web Development (HTTP, web-servers, Servelts/EE)
• Design patterns & Engeneering principles (SOLID, etc)
• REST API
• Spring Core, MVC
• Spring Boot
• Spring Security
Databases & ORM Frameworks
• SQL & RDB, JDBC API
Engineering & tools
• Git & Build tools
• Unit tests (JUnit, TestNG + Mockito)
• Engineering best practices
• HTML and CSS
• English communication skills at the B2+ level
• Availability for full-time work (40 hours per week)
Relevant additional information
The X-Stack program, participants will possess the required knowledge and skills to develop modern, secure, and scalable full-stack applications using Java technologies.
Keep in mind this is an opportunity to get trained and get paid as formal job, but our approach is to prepare you before exploring a formal project assignment.
Upon successful competition, you will have the opportunity to become a full time EPAMer if interested, at the end all our graduates will be well-prepared for success in the competitive full-stack development.
Master Class sessions:
- Master Class EPAM SYSTEMS MÉXICO: November 21.
The challenges is focused to identify you currents skills and potential. So do your best at any activity defined on it, we are not looking for the fast applicant, we are looking for the person with good technical foundations to develop him on the next level.
Use your innovation capacity, creativity and provide the best solutions you know for each challenge. This is not a speed test, so take your time and shine.
Panel of Judges
Employees from EPAM with relevant experience in the industry and technology you are applying for.
Relevant terms and conditions
The results are final and the candidates with positive results will be moved as part of selection process according to EPAM guidelines.